Studiengänge
Studiengang Details

Bachelor in General Management – International Business Studies

Fact sheet

Abschluss
Bachelor, B.Sc.

Unterrichtssprache
Englisch

Fachrichtung
Wirtschaftswissenschaften

Schwerpunkte
Business, Internationale Ausrichtung, Kulturwissenschaften, Management, Medien und Kommunikationsmanagement

Studienart
Vollzeit Studium

Kontakt

Ansprechpartner
Daniel Kagel
Business Development Manager
Anschrift
EBS Business School
Rheingaustrasse 1
65375 Oestrich-Winkel
Germany

Worth a total of 210 ECTS credits earned in three years, the intensive programme International Business Studies sets the benchmark with students gaining knowledge otherwise acquired in seven semesters in just six semesters. This credit rating reflects the intensity of the programme and requires a high level of dedication and motivation. Business and economics content accounts for approximately 90 % of a traditional business studies programme. The remaining around 10% are reserved for personal development.

Students in the Bachelor‘s programme General Management - International Business Studies spend the first three semesters at EBS, before continuing the rest of their studies at one of our partner universities abroad with which we have special programme arrangements. We currently offer dual degree options with 10 universities in English, French, Spanish, and Chinese speaking countries as well as in Central Europe. As a rule, you have the opportunity to choose from the entire range of English-speaking universities offered. Students with additional language skills gained either before starting studies or, with sufficient prior knowledge, during the first three semesters at EBS are also able to opt for a university in other target language areas.

If you successfully fulfil the requirements of both universities, in addition to the EBS Bachelor of Science degree, you also earn the corresponding degree awarded by your partner university. Moreover, extended stays abroad strengthen your intercultural competence, and your international qualification opens up other education and employment markets.

Akkreditierung

Voraussetzungen / Zulassung

To be accepted to the Bachelor‘s degree programme at EBS, candidates must fulfil the following requirements:

  • Proof of the general or subject-related German university entrance qualification or of university entrance qualifications gained abroad that have been formally recognized as being equivalent.
  • Proof of very good English language skills.
  • Depending on your study track additional proof of language proficiency in a second foreign language is needed
  • Successful completion of the EBS admission process
  • A business work placement lasting several weeks is recommended

Wichtige Termine

Studies begin in fall term only. For current application deadlines please see our website

Förderungen

It is EBS declared aim to give all interested individuals, regardless of their economic situation, the opportunity to study at the university.

Further informations about your financing options:

  • Scholarships & Financing
  • Dauer des Studiums

    The study programme General Management - International Business (BSc) lasts six semesters. An academic year at EBS consists of two semesters and the summer break. In the Fall Term (September - December) and Spring Term (January - April) courses take place at EBS. During the summer break students complete internships and write academic papers. The last three semesters are spent abroad and scheduled to fit in with the selected partner university.
    By the end of the programme, all students must have completed at least two internships each lasting five weeks. One work placement should preferably be completed abroad.

    Teile diesen Studiengang