Master, Master of Arts
Business Ethics, Kulturwissenschaften, Marketing
The MA Consumption, Culture & Marketing provides a uniquely interdisciplinary student experience that blends teaching both from a sociological and a marketing perspective. As such, students will become used to hearing disparate and sometimes conflicting ways of understanding the same phenomenon and hence will require reflexive and critical thinking.
Core course units:
Elective course units:
Consumers & Brands
- Sociology of Consumption
- Consumption Research Methods
Marketing, Society and Technology
- Consumption, Markets & Culture
- Marketing Communications
- Crime and Consumerism
- Social Identities, Consumption and Differences
- Fear, Risk and Consumption
- Children and Consumption
- Youth Culture and the Making of Modern Consumer Society
Requirements / ApplicationFirst degree
- UK Upper Second Class Honours degree (2:1) or equivalent.
Alternative entry requirements
- Relevant professional qualifications and relevant experience in an associated area will be considered.
English language requirements
- IELTS and TOEFL scores for non-native English speaking applicants.
Tuition / Fees
Please visit our website for further information about Fees and Funding.
Duration of study
One year full-time (September to September)