Business, Recht, Wirtschaftsrecht
Head of Graduate Programs
WU Executive Academy
WU (Vienna University of Economics and Business)
Welthandelsplatz 1, Building EA
1020 Vienna, Austria
In the MLS program you acquire all the skills you need to manage, communicate, and lead more effectively across the combined business, legal, and regulatory specialties. The program covers all areas of the law relevant for doing business in Europe. We do not focus on a particular national legal system. Rather, the program is designed to develop a better understanding of legal problems in all legal systems. With this truly transnational approach, we highlight fundamental general principles, illustrated by examples from the legal systems of several EU member states. Special emphasis is given to European Union Law.
The curriculum is supplemented by courses in management. In addition, special courses offer an improvement of soft skills such as negotiation, presentation techniques and contract drafting. Candidates in the MLS program are a small group of executives, practitioners and high potentials who deal with legal issues in thier daily work.
- Executives who frequently have to deal with legal issues in their daily work
- Practitioners from law departments aiming to enriching their know-how in European Business law
- High potentials seeking to further develop profound knowledge in business law
YOU BENEFIT IN SEVERAL WAYS
- Get to know European Business Law by way of a comprehensive curriculum
- Ideal study conditions with a limited number of participants
- Benefit from our faculty of renowned professors and experienced practitioners
- Build up your comprehensive personal network by becoming a member of the WU Executive Academy Alumni Community
- Civil Law
- Civil Procedure and Arbitration
- Labor Law
- Tax Law
- Commercial Law
Requirements / Application
We select all our Master of Legal Studies (MLS) participants with great care - considering cultural and academic background, skills and work experience.
an ability to commit to a challenging program
a solid career progression
management and leadership skills
interpersonal and communication skills
- ambition and drive
Master of Legal Studies applicants must meet the following requirements:
Undergraduate degree (equivalent to a bachelor’s degree or higher)
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Minimum of three years of relevant work experience
Since the program is regularly fully booked, please submit your application as soon as possible.
Applicants are admitted on a rolling basis.
In some programs, a few remaining spots may still be available after the
deadline. Please do not hesitate to contact the respective program
manager to receive further information.
Application Deadline: July 31
Tuition / Fees
- Application fee: € 200,-
- Fee: € 17.500,-
Duration of study
14 months: 4 modules / 7 days each