Teilzeit Studium, Vollzeit Studium
HHL Executive gGmbH
HHL also contributes to the qualification and advancement of upcoming company executives with her subsidiary HHL Executive gGmbH. HHL Executive runs advanced training programs and seminars - not only for middle and senior management but also for up-and-coming executives - which have been developed and made to measure in line with the clients' requirements.
Since the foundation in 1994, HHL Executive has run numerous General Management programs with participants from companies such as Berlin Chemie, BMW, Deutsche Bank, Dresdner Bank, Ford Werke, Jenoptik, Krone, Leipziger Messe, Metro, Sachsen LB, West LB and others.
- Depending on the subject matter, participants gain an overview of current business administration matters and tools which are considered in detail through examples, discussions and case studies.
- The teaching methods in the programs are based on tried and tested knowledge of the sustainability of advanced training courses.
- Participants are given increasingly more complex tasks in which they transfer the knowledge that they have acquired to their own areas of work, thereby developing their competences.
- At request: Special checks of learning success in order to measure the success of what has been learnt and ensure that the progress made by the participants is sustained
- Transparency on costs for program development and realization