Master, Executive MBA
The ESMT EMBA in Berlin is an 18-month, part-time, modular program. Participants, comprising exclusively mid- to senior-level managers, meet in Berlin for intensive six day modules every two months, beginning in October each year. Two international modules take participants to economic powerhouses abroad for networking and academic exchange. The EMBA provides the cross-functional management know-how vital for mastering the transition from manager to integrative leader. For highly motivated individuals aiming at leadership roles in the fields of global business and technological innovation, the program offers participants the unique opportunity to earn a prestigious MBA degree while staying in their job.
Requirements / Application
To be considered for the ESMT Executive MBA program, you need to have:
- At least five years of professional, postgraduate experience, of which three years are in a management role
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent, or higher
- A strong performance on ESMT’s EMBA Admissions Test or excellent GMAT or GRE scores
- Fluent English (you may be asked to take a TOEFL test or equivalent)
- Completed online application
- Personal interview in Berlin or via Skype
The next EMBA intake begins on October 9, 2017; participants will graduate in April 2019. Please consult our course timeline for module dates. Also see the admissions details for deadlines and requirements.
Tuition / Fees
EMBA program fees: € 57,500. There is no application fee.
The program fee is payable across three calendar years. Some scholarships and other financing opportunities are available for self-financing candidates
Duration of study