Master, Master of Science (M.Sc.)
Business Psychology, Human Resources, Markt- und Konsumentenpsychologie, Organisationsdiagnostik und -entwicklung, Psychologie, Wirtschaftspsychologie
Competitive executives and project managers
are known for having a good eye for the right employees, which is essential for excellent coping with economic and organizational challenges. This insightful competence that is crucial for the proper teamwork of human resources and organization
is taught and practiced in the master’s degree course Business Management with the specialization in Business and Organizational Psychology
This course will help you develop competencies in business psychology, diagnostics, organizational consulting and development, change management, and leadership
, which makes it the optimal specialization for organization developers, recruitment consultants, HR-associates, and coaches.
Program EmphasisFoundation Modules
- Philosophy of Science and Research Methods
- Advanced Statistics
- Economics, Politics and Society – Wordly Mindset and Practices
- Strategic Management – Analytical Mindset and Practices
- Project Management
- Business Organization
- Leadership and Communication
- Qualitative Social Research Advanced
- Research- & Science Project
- Organizational and Decision-making Techniques – Action-oriented Mindset and Practices
- Leadership and Incentive Systems – Objective-oriented Mindset and Practices
- Business Psychology I&II
- Organizational Consulting & Organizational Development
- Psychological Aspects of Change in Organizations
- Psychological Aspects of Leadership in Organizations
- Innovation Project – Innovation-oriented Mindset and Practices
- The Future of Business Organization
Requirements / Application
Application to the course is open to anyone who can present a first university degree or an equivalent degree that covered courses in economics, mathematics, and statistics (a pre-course can also demonstrate this).
To apply to this Master's program, please submit the following documents:
- Signed latest updated CV
- Letter of Intent
- University Certificate with Transcript of Records (min. Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Recent Photograph
- Proof of English proficiency(IELTS 6,0 / CEFR - B2 / TOEFL Paper-Based 547 / TOEFL Internet-Based 78)
Your academic profile and working experience will be assessed in detail during 2 application interviews. To ensure that your application is processed as quickly as possible, all documents that are originally not in the German or English language should be translated to German or English by a sworn translator and sent in PDF format.
A language proficiency certificate can be submitted upon admission if necessary.
However, please note that you cannot be enrolled unless all documents required have been completely submitted.
The application and admission procedures consist of 4 steps which might take up to 3-6 weeks to process:
- Submit your application via the online application form or via email. No deadlines to consider.
- Participate in 2 application interviews which aim at assessing your profile and capabilities for the course
- If admitted, confirm the admission by submitting the completed admission documents by the submission deadline provided
- Once the first installment is paid, you are automatically enrolled in the course starting from the date of your choice
You can send these documents to Studentinfo@Steinbeis-IEC.de
or via our Online Application Form by clicking the "Apply Now" button below.
A new intake of this Master's program starts every two months - in January, March, May, July, September, and November. Start whenever it is convenient for you!
Tuition / Fees
The tuition fees is 290 EUR per month
, with an additional one-time admission fee of 250 EUR (to paid along with the 1st installment)
The tuition fees cover access to the INSIDER Online Learning Tool
, teaching materials
available via the e-learning platform Moodle
, access to the online libraries, professional coaching
during the student project as well as the access to IEC-Alumni
You can choose the payment option that is most suitable for you - i.e., total payment up front, semester installment, or monthly installment. There will be no additional installment fees
The practice-oriented knowledge given in the Business Management online master’s program can be employed in the following business and organizational fields with high demand on the labor market:
- Business Management
- Project Management
- Market Research
- Network Management
- HR-related fields like Leadership, Recruitment or Human Resource Development